Monday 7 May 2012

I AM SNORLAXX

HELLO GUYS THIS IS THE SNORLAXX
as mentioned above, i love sleeping, i can easily fall asleep basically anywhere, though i haven't slept once while playing DOTA, because it gets me so EXCITED and PUMPED UP. I love playing supports(though im still trying to learn where to ward =.=), because you don't have to farm as much, and i really hate farming (also because im bad at it). I love helping teammates getting kills/help them escape. my favourite heroes are CM/VS/AA That is all for now, as i have 2 assignments due this week =(

4 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO. NICE ONE. (: I love how you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0dso2Yt7e1qgzv18o1_500.gif

    ^ you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. THAT IS SO YOU. HAHAH.

    ReplyDelete